Accelerated Producer Training
Sign Up: email JR Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Length: 4 hrs (with 15 min break)
Equipment and Facilities Needed: Studio, 2 Cameras, edit bays 5 and 6.
Participant Limit: 4 Students
Dates of Class:
•Saturday, Dec 4th, 10am - 2pm
•Wednesday, Dec 8th, 5pm - 9pm
•Saturday, Dec 18th, 10am - 2pm
Description of Class:
The Accelerated Producer Training Class is designed for individuals or groups that have a strong interest learning multiple aspects of video production at the convenience of an accelerated rate.
This class incorporates the information and training that students receive in the Orientation, Field Production, and Basic Final Cut Pro editing classes.
During this class participants will:
• Learn about Community Access Television and the services it provides the community for the Fayetteville Public Access Television utilizing the City of Fayetteville Television
• Receive hands on training with field cameras and shot composition instruction.
• Receive hands on instruction on how to do basic editing using Final Cut Pro.
• Produce a short “public access producer’ promo for cablecast on Fayetteville Public Access Television.
Upon completion of the Accelerated Producer Training Class students will be equipped with the necessary training and certification to:
• Begin producing their own programs using City of Fayetteville equipment and facilities.
• Take advantage of ongoing technical support from Community Access Television staff.
• Take the “production refresher” courses that Community Access Television will provide monthly.